Want to be involved with designing the next generation of workboats for the ever expanding offshore renewable energy industry?
Rockabill Marine Design (RMD) uses market intelligence to design safe, efficient, sustainable, and profitable vessels for the offshore renewables markets and are currently involved in designing the next generation of Crew Transfer Vessels, Unmanned Survey Vessels, and Ocean Clean Up Technology.
If you are a Naval Architect with experience in workboat, marine systems design, and a desire to join a small but rapidly growing team, get in touch.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- BEng in relevant Marine Science/ Naval Architecture & relevant experience in the marine industry
- Strong background in naval architecture principles
- Capable of working with a small team
- Solidworks FEA would be advantageous, but not essential
As a successful applicant you will be performing some of the following tasks:
- Developing sales concept drawings into workable solutions
- Project meetings, client visits and sea trials
- Producing engineering and stability calculations for submission to flag state/ classification societies
- Weight estimate calculations
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable for the aforementioned position, please complete the application form shown.
After we have received your application a member of our team will review and if you are a suitable candidate we will contact you to move the application process forward to the next stage
RMD are an equal opportunity employer