The ideal candidate will exceed in this position if they are able to successfully aid recruiting efforts and fulfilling the clients needs by matching clients with open vacancies in accordance with the company’s recruiting needs. In order to do so the candidate has to be able to source and qualify leads which will meet the company’s criteria. To be successful, the candidate will have to understand the technical depth of the industry and the company to become and effective talent partner.
- Screening candidates via telephone.
- Identifying skills and matching to job openings
- Posting job advertisements on the Job Boards
- Contacting potential candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter InMail
- Developing, updating, and maintaining a network of candidates
- Listening to the Recruiter’s needs and actively looking on Job Boards for suitable candidates
- Use marketing techniques to attract candidates
- Client interaction regarding job roles
- Ensuring all candidates have required certificates for each job
- Maintaining company database
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable for the aforementioned position, please complete the application form shown.
After we have received your application a member of our team will review and if you are a suitable candidate we will contact you to move the application process forward to the next stage
RMD are an equal opportunity employer