The successful applicant will join our Broker team and undertake a 12-month training scheme to provide you with the skills required to understand the intricacies of the Offshore vessel markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Data management and support to brokers
- Researching vessel positions and generating position lists
- Administrative support
- Researching and generating profitable new business streams once competent in your understanding of the market
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business
- Attend meetings and assist brokers to develop Client Relations and meeting preparation including preparing presentations etc.
- Contract drafting and amending
The right candidate will have:
- Strong and articulated communicator
- Detail orientated
- Trust worthy and transparent in their working practices
- Be able to identify and assess new business opportunities
- Be able to use your initiative and think on your feet
- Understand the importance of client services
- Committed to developing a career in shipbroking
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a financial or economic related subject
- You must be willing to work hard be eager to learn the Offshore Shipping markets
- Proven communication and listening skills
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable for the aforementioned position, please complete the application form shown.
After we have received your application a member of our team will review and if you are a suitable candidate we will contact you to move the application process forward to the next stage